Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

freed custom

Started by Hades [1728299] on in Graphics.

13 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Hades [1728299] ×2 Lily [1530574] ×1

Hades [1728299]

Hey all.
Been offline for ages. No internet at home until Tuesday. :(

Anyway post here and on Tuesday I will pick the one I like most and create a tag for free.

I have been making a load of tags at home in my absencndll be auctioning them all next week.
Flamingo_Star [1826057]

Lolz man long no time no message which rock u been hiding under :-p.

looking forward to ur auction so good luck with that. Gfx I think has been delayed because astral is trying to work with torns f**ked up coding.

Here's a render m8 :-
http://i.imgur.com/ENelQ4J.png
-Manny- [1741587]

Anything steampunk would be awesome.

http://www.renders-graphics.com/gallery/3D-2,2-other/steamgirl-fille-robo-114570.htm



Rune_ [1583524]

please make me the custom order I mailed you a few weeks ago :(
I sent you another mail ealier and you didnt reply but i didnt mind you not answering because i knew you had internet problems
McDallas [14757]

Love adidas and nike high tops.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/nike-big-nike-high-varsity-red-black-white-21.jpg

http://www.formatmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/adidas_starwars_collection_img-08.jpg

http://nk_wp_media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/2014/03/adidas-top-ten-hi-blast-emerald-31.jpg

and ladeez

http://www.blckdmnds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tumblr_lpufjl3wQN1qcxeuho1_500.jpg

http://www.whitezine.com/images/Jos%C3%A9-Rodolfo-Loaiza-Ontiveros-Lesbian-Cinderella-Snow-White-580x355.jpg


Aside from that, come back Hades. Miss you. Get your feckin internet in order! :)
Hades [1728299]

just waiting for a dude to call and turn back on my internet line. Should be any time soon. :)
Cant wait. I have a huge auction planned with 30 sigs so far. lol



Lily [1530574]
Hades [1728299]just waiting for a dude to call and turn back on my internet line. Should be any time soon. :)
Cant wait. I have a huge auction planned with 30 sigs so far. lol




Hades , hope you're good? Have you done some the new forum size ???? I need one ! Plz

Mentions: Hades [1728299]

Hades [1728299]
Lily- [1530574]
Hades [1728299]just waiting for a dude to call and turn back on my internet line. Should be any time soon. :)
Cant wait. I have a huge auction planned with 30 sigs so far. lol




Hades , hope you're good? Have you done some the new forum size ???? I need one ! Plz

yea all is good. :) Just waiting for my internet to be turned back on. :( Should be back on soon :)
I have made a good few new tags with the new dimensions that I will be auctioning off when in back up and running. :)

So bored without the internet. lol

My life has ended. xD

Mentions: Hades [1728299] · Lily [1530574]