Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Would you...?

Started by TornMastaar [1858698] on in Graphics.

11 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Artist [776403]

I don't like Halo, or Purple/Pink.


Also if you looking for cnc (what you should have asked for instead of whether or not people would buy it), it doesn't seem finished to me but it does have potential.

It could do with some FG layers to increase depth. Also the render needs a touch of blending.
SheReaper [1587410]

I like halo and I like the colors, but I think it's a little random unless it somehow fits someone's name. Also the random pink line over the shoulder makes me twitch xp I do really like the background of it though.