I just finished the two month bachelor's course in Combat Training and I can't seem to figure out how the special training works. Could it be down from RESPO?
Specialized Weapon Experience
Started by BloodmarkMentor [1808461] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Franky [1529693] ×1
I just finished the two month bachelor's course in Combat Training and I can't seem to figure out how the special training works. Could it be down from RESPO?
Yes, weapons are not showing weapon experience at the moment...
Also, it's not really special training as you worded it. You gain weapon experience on a weapon when you use it attacking other people. The more you've hit with the weapon you more the experience you'll gain with that particular weapon till you get to 100/100
Franky [1529693]Yes, weapons are not showing weapon experience at the moment...
Also, it's not really special training as you worded it. You gain weapon experience on a weapon when you use it attacking other people. The more you've hit with the weapon you more the experience you'll gain with that particular weapon till you get to 100/100
Thank you. I just didn't understand.
Mentions: Franky [1529693]