Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sig Maker

Started by TheElite [849082] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TheElite [849082] ×1

TheElite [849082]

I make professional banners etc.. prices do vary so you will have to contact me for further details!
I reply as soon as I can but sometimes I will take a little while but be patient and I will get round to helping you :)
four [254727]

Have any prior work? No one will buy anything unless they have an idea of what quality & style they're paying for.
TornMastaar [1858698]
TheElite [849082]I makerip professional banners etc.. prices do vary so you will have to contact me for further details!
I reply as soon as I can but sometimes I will take a little while but be patient and I will get round to helping you :)

Just look at the sigs in his profile most if not all are ripped

Mentions: TheElite [849082]