Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Dropdown bars

Started by JollyGarcia [494677] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 288 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

JollyGarcia [494677] ×4 JimmyJames [581165] ×2 TheMondo [1020377] ×1 SSB [1551642] ×1 KPCSlor [1557404] ×1

JollyGarcia [494677]

Has anyone else had a problem with certain drop-down menu's while on mobile?


One menu in particular is when you click on settings and then try to click on name, the bar starts to come up from the bottom of my phone and then shoots back down a second after.


So i overdosed and can't change my settings to get a revive.


Anyone else have similar issues or know how to fix this?
EscapedGoblin [1849481]

I am on a PC now, but having a similar sort of issue on the iPad with drop down menus. In the bookie for example, I can't change the option from "my bets". Everytime I click the option bar with the stylus it just flashes. Holding down with the stylus doesn't make a difference either. Same thing also happens on the detailed stats page. Can't change it off the first screen.
DonTray [1738213]

Can't access company management, which is a drop down menu. Making it actually impossible to change wages or accept applications or send mail or train! So can't actually run my company
JollyGarcia [494677]

I contacted staff about the issue, the guy i contacted was having the same issue. Hopefully it will get looked into sooner than later. Until then i sit in the hosp working on my reviving merits.
L4suicide [15699]

Yeah, they must have made changes cos I no longer have to click most things twice. But no drop downs and I still can't click on links in the drop down area (user names in forum for example)
JollyGarcia [494677]

Yea i found a good amount of things had to be held down and opened in a new tab. Also i'm stuck in hosp, unable to use faction meds because of dropdown issues, and cannot buy meds from the hosp. Nor can i change my revive settings.
Michelle-420- [732810]

dropdown menu doesnt work on my samsung tablet but does work on my phone cause I get an actual number of items to buy without the dropdown on my galaxyS4.not sure why one works and the other doesnt.

everything is slow but that was expected
TheMondo [1020377]

Same here. Drop-down boxes don't work. Can't run my company. Can exchange things at the museum. I know you have to be patient with updates like RESPO but my overall experience has been pretty unpleasant thus far. Navigating basic pages seems slower and more cumbersome. Let's hope they work the kinks out soon. It has certainly taken the fun out of TORN so far.
Chaossss [1830126]

Same here! I can't access my company features anymore ! And I can't access my factions armour things ect. This is getting ridiculous! I thought respo was ment to be fully working on the mobile now...
JollyGarcia [494677]
babaloo [494677]
JimmyJames [581165]You don't have to open in a new tab, just click to open target.

You'd be surprised of the stupid things i do.

I actually just remembered why i don't do that. for certain things, such as clicking a name in forums, it just opens and closes a little dropdown menu. I can't actually go unless i open them in a new tab.

Mentions: JimmyJames [581165] · JollyGarcia [494677]

four [254727]

It looks like most of the drop downs have been fixed last night for PC; however if you still have issues, make the browser smaller and then maximize it again and the drop downs should work. For mobile, I'm still having issues with some drop-downs.
TheMondo [1020377]

Maybe we can get the staff to train our employees for us during the outage. Haha! My CLA has been a bust since the company update anyway. Why not let RESPO finish it off.
DonTray [1738213]

Wtf is the point in even playing anymore try and come on and maintain my company and yet it's been 6 days since I could train or accept and application or re stock! f**kin ridiculous! SI glad I in subscribed
SSB [1551642]

it's been 2 days now since I have been able to do anything with the company. How am I suppose to train?