"You're a dog and I'll name you Dog." Cat says to Dog. "Together, we'll make a team called Cat and Dog."
Cat takes a good look at the dog to try to judge its age, gender, breed and so on...
Posts archived: 230 / 230 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
philoten [1646213]Mumble awakes in the forest on the outskirts of Vertmill. There was a disturbance apparently and he was dispatched to check it out. Just arriving late last night. He made camp, well rested he is ready to take the day on.
You were acknowledged, Mumble, and added right below Fargus.
Can anyone please tell us how to make things colored/purple/highlighted cuz the old way doesn't work?
Mentions: philoten [1646213]
mumble901 [1636114]When will i be added
not sure how to make it purple but it should very much be purple :(
philoten [1646213]Mumble awakes in the forest on the outskirts of Vertmill. There was a disturbance apparently and he was dispatched to check it out. Just arriving late last night. He made camp, well rested he is ready to take the day on.
CatHead [1581564]"You're a dog and I'll name you Dog." Cat says to Dog. "Together, we'll make a team called Cat and Dog."
Cat takes a good look at the dog to try to judge its age, gender, breed and so on...
Mentions: CatHead [1581564]
"Cat and Dog, Dog and Cat.
One's a dog of questionable origins and one's a human who was raised by cats.
Cat and Dog, Dog and Cat.
One goes woof and the other has a fairly impressive lexical range, considering his upbringing among his feline companions and his lack of a conventional education.
Cat and Dog, Dog and Cat."
CatHead [1581564]"Ok, Dog.Let's get going."
Cat's no expert when it comes to dogs but he can tell that this one is a puppy. It's a big puppy too. Its paws are huge and it's clearly going to grow into a beast in very little time.
(Better start training this one as soon as possible... I'm glad it doesn't seem to be part of a pack.)
Cat leads Dog away by whistling a tune.
(This is our theme tune, Dog.)
Once whistling gets boring Cat starts singing,"Cat and Dog, Dog and Cat.
One's a dog of questionable origins and one's a human who was raised by cats.
Cat and Dog, Dog and Cat.
One goes woof and the other has a fairly impressive lexical range, considering his upbringing among his feline companions and his lack of a conventional education.
Cat and Dog, Dog and Cat."
As they meander in a direction that Cat might as well label 'North' (though it could really be any direction) through the grove,Cat keeps his eyes peeled for vines or twines that could be used as a leash.
Mentions: CatHead [1581564]
Daisy3 [730750]Daisy feels a little pang of guilt as she inwardly shudders at the thought of being too close to the extremely furry Fargus for a long period of time. If she ever wakes up with that furball cuddled up near her, she will probably scream. The pity is, he seems like a nice guy.
Daisy says to Fargus, "I'm not sure where I'm staying tonight either. I was thinking I might check out the general store to see what might be useful as traveling gear. As I've never traveled before I'm not sure what to get."
"Any suggestions?", she asks the group.
Sorry about that RTD die, Phil. I have a pretty blue six-sider right here. I'll roll for you if you like.[:dizzy:]
Mentions: Daisy3 [730750]
AceArtemis [1613495]"We'll need a map to ensure we don't get lost. We'll also need food, flint to make fire, and a pot to boil water if it takes more than a day to travel between towns. But, first thing's first. We have to plan out where we're going."
Ace asks one of the large groups in the Adventurers guild, "Does anyone know where I can find a map of Janhaven? Also, where would you recommend a rookie adventurer group travel to?"
Mentions: Safari_Target [1613495]
Daisy3 [730750]"We should probably follow the stream....up or down makes no difference. It would help to make sure we don't get too lost and also be a good water source."
"Most likely there will be paths off the stream leading to other villages or towns like there is for Vertmill and Freytown,"
Mentions: Daisy3 [730750]
Barbossa [1563474]R+ its a nice build :)
Mentions: Henryk_Batuta [1563474]
Daisy3 [730750]Sorry about that RTD die, Phil. I have a pretty blue six-sider right here. I'll roll for you if you like.[:dizzy:]
Well if you insist Daisy ;) But if not I can manage I think... *deep breaths* I'm strong I swear I am... *single tear rolls down face*
Mentions: Daisy3 [730750]
philoten [1646213][4] Success - Heading in the Direction Cat believes to be north whistling his song and singing along. Cat sees a long vine hanging from a tree. He walks up and pulls on it.... it's up tough, turning to Dog he walks up and starts a tug of war with the tree... Dog is actually winning, the tree begins to bend and well... snaps. That's some power for a little pup. The vine is strong as well. Cat decides it will be perfect as a leash for Dog.
Mentions: philoten [1646213]
CatHead [1581564]
Cat ties the vine in a noose and wraps it around Dog's throat. "This isn't as morbid as it seems. I promise you, buddy." Now if Dog pulls, Cat should be able to control him.
They continue to walk together North.
Mentions: CatHead [1581564]
Daisy3 [730750]Daisy follows the group over to the general store.
Talking to Ace she says, "That would be sweet if we could make a map of Janhaven. I bet some people would pay plenty for a copy of it."
Mentions: Daisy3 [730750]