So I recently over-spent on Torn and have being over-drawn I decided to go to my Black List, the place where I kept a list of all my 'targets' who had a certain level of cash so that in a pinch I could raise money. So I went to the Black List page and what would you know, the damn thing is broken. Well I suppose'broken' is being favourable -in truth itsf**ked up beyond belief. It doesn'teven appear anymore other than an optional tutorial.I don't knowhow its possiblethat they managed to break something that worked perfectly fine before - especially considering this is stuff people pay to have accessto.
I waited 15 minutes, I've tried reloading the page over a dozen timesand using different browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. I think its safe to say the update is a complete failure when basic things that worked before are now broken to the point where they no longer work (Or even bother showing up)
Though thank f**k that the utterly pointless tutorial is their... where would we be without that right? You cant access your black list that you paid for - however you can have this optional tutorial that tells you what is missing.
Well done on breaking another aspect of the game that - while not perfect before the update - was at the very least playable.
Printscreen of issue; http://tinypic.com/r/2nuqdl1/8
Also wondering if people who have donated a large amount to the game should demand some compensation - after all for myself having a bunch of donator days is now pointless when one of the main benefits does not work.