Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defend Honor

Started by Xukusari [287382] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1 Xukusari [287382] ×1

Xukusari [287382]

Is there a gimmick or a page I need to look at it to receive it?

I know there's a few awards where you just kinda gotta remind the game you got it to get it a lot sooner.

But I have had 50 defends for quite a while and haven't received anything for it and I double checked my awards. I've hired people to lose against me recently and now it's up to 73 but I still haven't received anything.
Butters [34298]

You already have it as I can see it on your profile - it's a medal, not an honour, so you need to click on the "Medals" tab in the Awards page and then select the "Attacking" category and you'll see the (Bouncer) medal there.
Xukusari [287382]

For clarification I'm talking about the self-defense Honor sorry if I didn't mention that.

http://tcbasic.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/selfdefence.png

^^ missing that
Xukusari [287382]
bogie [148747]Attack based honours need to be trigged with an attack.

Attack someone and you'll receive it.

I'll attack someone in a few minutes thanks for the advice.

Mentions: bogie [148747]

Butters [34298]
Xukusari [287382]For clarification I'm talking about the self-defense Honor sorry if I didn't mention that.

http://tcbasic.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/selfdefence.png

^^ missing that

My apologies for that - I never even knew I'd received that honour (came with the flood of other hours when the new system was released ages ago I guess).

Mentions: Xukusari [287382]