Ive never seen anyone post experiencing this bug
This happened on the 13th of July
I initiated a ghost trade withPimptressTrish [303230] so that i can keep a large sum of money safe for a short period of time, $730,000,000 to be specific.The trade had about an hour left till it expired when i decided to take my money.I clicked cancel then noticed that i was in the hospital when i got the trade had been cancelled confirmation message.
I got mugged 1 second after cancelling the trade and the trade icon disappeared but the 730mil in the trade didn't go to my hand.I started panicking then mailed Trish about it and she said she no longer had the trade icon and got an event saying i cancelled the trade.
Since the trade had about an hour left till it expired we decided to wait but its been almost 2 days and still nothing.
Here is time that she said the trade got cancelled
PimptressTrishsays:
Oradeanuhas canceled the trade with you.2014/07/139:34:40 PM
And the time i got mugged
Someone mugged you but could not find any cash. [View]2014/07/139:34:41 PM
Mentions: Oradeanu-OUT [1746357] · PimptressTrish [303230]