Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Outdated

Started by bkroji [1698239] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Krachas [65501] ×1

bkroji [1698239]

I tried to be helpful and failed. Below is the accurate link to Bogies Drug Guide. be sure to check it out
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Krachas [65501]right...

i guess bogie was first. And i doubt you even tried to ask permision...

Real guide

Oh he asked. He just didn't wait for any kind of reply.
  • bkroji: i was just at the wiki page looking into drugs. There was a link to a forum post of yours but now that there is a new forum that link is obsolete. i was just curious if you minded me re-posting that and correcting the link on wiki.



    Thanks Bkroji
    2014-07-15

    5:23:10 PM
I didn't give you permission to post this OP...
If you want my response, OP. Yes... yes I do mind. Next time try waiting more than 7 minutes for a response before you just go and copy-paste everything into a post of your own. Use your head, what good is you posting MY guide? Do you plan on editing and maintaining it as well as completing any new research that has to be done?

If you're going to steal my guide too at least actually make sure it's correct. The star rating stuff is irrelevant now. Or at least put in a scrap of effort to tidy it up for the new forums. (See my ACTUAL guide, linked above)

I love that you've put so little effort into this rip too that your post even copied over my forum signature...

I'm glad that by doing this though you've shown me how hideous my previous format looks in this forum setup. So glad I actually tidied up my guide for my new post in line with the new forum mechanics.

R-

Mentions: Krachas [65501] · Drugs Guide

bkroji [1698239]

I actually copied it all so no one would think i was trying to claim credit for this. And since the changes i wanted to be able to fix the link on the wiki page.

Thank you bogie for showing me the actual info, as i have no intention of doing the upkeep. I appreciate the work that you have put in.