Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mails and chat

Started by Quyanna [1847998] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Quyanna [1847998] ×2

Lily [1530574]

I can't send mails either... since it's changed.. I have to send an item or money to others to reply to their mails...
Quyanna [1847998]
Quyanna [1847998]cannot send any mails or chat . I have to open a trade with nothing to trade and write my message to the other player.

This was fixed for awhile, but now mail and chat does not work again !!!!

Mentions: Quyanna [1847998]

Quyanna [1847998]
Quyanna [1847998]
Quyanna [1847998]cannot send any mails or chat . I have to open a trade with nothing to trade and write my message to the other player.

This was fixed for awhile, but now mail and chat does not work again !!!!

what other details cod there be ?? The mail wont let me type, the chat wont open !!!

Mentions: Quyanna [1847998]

Quyanna [1847998]

Apparently Exactor 1757937 is not receiving mails. I asked a RL friend to mail him telling him that my mail isn't working.He doesn't answer her repeated mails.
PatBenatar [420347]

Check active trades. I just sent you one, are you using IE browser by chance?
I send you a mail as well, if this does not work try using Chrome, I think it is the IE incompatibility again.