Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Merit?

Started by S3NTYN3L [1702682] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
S3NTYN3L [1702682]

When I logged on this morning I saw that I had gained a merit.
I could have sworn that I now had 7 merits total.
I decided to upgrade the shorten education length to rank 6.
That should have left me with 1 merit remaining to spend but I'm now at zero.

Can someone please look into this for me?
Chaos_Greg [46203]

This isn't a bug. The system checks the amount of merits you really own and checks how much you already used.

you went to the merit page and got the message that a merit was deducted (see also :http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=treads&f=19&t=15911587&b=0&a=0 )

If you count the merits you gained + bought and reduce that amount by the ones used you'll come to the correct amount of merits you still can use. If this isn't correct, please reply here.

Mentions: Merit just disappeared today

MaxJuve [933628]

I have also a problem with a merit - i just reached rank 20 and had 4 merits before and I am sure that the merit was given and had 5 however after a while my merits came back to 4 and did not use any, can you please check? thanks
S3NTYN3L [1702682]

The merits spent matches the ranks built up.
As I said, When I logged in, I had a total of 7 merits. 6 I'd been saving and the seventh I just got this morning.
I then spent 6 of those on the sixth rank of shorter education time.
7 - 6 = 1 merit still available to spend, not zero.


Edited to add:
For what it's worth, I posted here because it said Bugs & Issues.
You say it's not a bug, but it does seem to be an issue.