The opposite of what happens in the forums sometimes, they show everyone online (Green circles) while they are offline, this does have an effect on the market somehow in adjusting the prices and to know if there will be a competition. (Of course I will have to enter all profiles one by one to check but still)
Items Market Bug
Started by The-Wicked [626698] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Oh yep, strange. I swear this was working fine when I posted.
Mentioned in this thread
Chedburn [1] ×1
The opposite of what happens in the forums sometimes, they show everyone online (Green circles) while they are offline, this does have an effect on the market somehow in adjusting the prices and to know if there will be a competition. (Of course I will have to enter all profiles one by one to check but still)
confirmed
Sorry about the screen shots, I cant seem to upload them to a site and make them work here.
Thank you for your cooperation. The items page I was talking about is the Heather flowers
i was able to use the links, so no worries there. :)
I'm unable to replicate this. Are you referring to the bug where level 100 players have an online symbol rather than level 100 symbol?
Chedburn [1]I'm unable to replicate this. Are you referring to the bug where level 100 players have an online symbol rather than level 100 symbol?
no, if you go into the itemmarket and look at the heathers, all the sellers appear to be online, even when they have been inactive for days.
Mentions: Chedburn [1]
Wait Ched I will try to reupload the screen shots, now only the heather but an example for the heather caught my eye.
http://postimg.org/image/bp9gt3d9l/
http://postimg.org/image/v5pl1vizt/
It appears like this has already been resolved thanks.
Not really ched. Still happening on my side of the screen
Oh yep, strange. I swear this was working fine when I posted.
fixed, will be with next LIVE
I can confirm it worked today :) Thanks for the follow up guys!