Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile too bar issues

Started by ShiftyCapone [26912] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

RatedR [72498] ×3 mamba [945267] ×1

ShiftyCapone [26912]

My entire top bar is blank. What I assume are individual boxes with cute little pictures at the top work if I click on them, but they only appear to be two long horizontal bars above my vital information section. When I first logged on 3 little areas were green (events, crimes and gym). That's how I realized that the links actually worked despite not being able to see what I was clicking on....

Samsung GS4
Android 4.4.2
Google Chrome

Let me know if you would like a screenshot or any additional information. Thanks....
terryabd83 [1166819]

Im also having some problem. 1stly im still on respo normal torn website.now the question is, how do I switch to tornmobile if I play torns using a mobile ?
terryabd83 [1166819]

Do I get any icon for me to switch to tornmobile or do I set something in the setting preferences?

Im using samsung galaxy tab2 10.1
Android 4.1.2
Google chrome
mamba [945267]
mamba [945267]
RatedR [72498]i guess that a screenshot would really help the devs here, so if you could provide one, please do. thanks.


Android Mobile: HTC Wildfire S
Opera web browser (and same with Dophin browser)
Img (Opera web browser):



[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Still same problem = icons not displaying on Opera browser not fixed?

Info, it works on Dolphin browser (as stated above), but not on Opera.

Details:
Android HTC Wildfire S
Browser Opera Mini v7.5.33361

Q: Why Opera Mini?
A: It displays pages faster than any other browser

Q: Why not Dolphin (if it displays pages correctly)?
A: It is soo slow on displaying pages, (takes minutes to display page since RESPO) and drains mobile battery

Mentions: mamba [945267] · RatedR [72498]

artem [1637698] Admin Staff

Hello Mamba!

issue on Samsung GS4 Android 4.4.2 Google Chrome was fixed.

You open same thread with such kind of issue and some other. So let's continue speak about your issues in your thread. It's ok?

Thank you.
mamba [945267]

This issue with icons is now fixed. Only "crimes" problem remains.
OK, let's continue on my thread:

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15914613&b=0&a=0