Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Section For Items

Started by crackhead [289811] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
crackhead [289811]

So we got a section for "Weapons", "Misc Items", ect. I would love to have a "Custom" section. Just a spot where you could put your most used items. Like drugs, medical items, or anything you need to regularly find quickly. I understand it's in alphabetical order but I have quite a few items and would appreciate the convenience.


<a href=[image: i60.tinypic.com]" alt="" />

[image: i61.tinypic.com]