Im losing loads of cash as of respo :( the company bar wont come down and its the same for everyone so I can't withdraw any of my cash or kick any employees ect. So I was wondering will torn fund the money im losing back to me? Will I ever get my cash back?
Question
Started by Chaossss [1830126] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Im losing loads of cash as of respo :( the company bar wont come down and its the same for everyone so I can't withdraw any of my cash or kick any employees ect. So I was wondering will torn fund the money im losing back to me? Will I ever get my cash back?
Do you have any old scripts running?
No, it's on mobile version.
Well, I'm not going to be any help then. Now this thread will show in the popular section and everyone will see it though. :P
Bump?
No you won't be refunded.
If you cant kick your employees out, you should report a bug by clicking the forum thread below...
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=forums&f=19&b=0&a=0
You can't find a computer with internet access anywhere? What planet are you living on? lol
in 7 and a half years on torn ive never had a problem... the only time i can recall a problem was a full system problem which caused a loss in cash... but this was fully refunded the next day. maybe im a lucky one but i have never encountered a single recurring problem, even when respo first came out... granted on mobile devices it was slower... but i just put that down to 3G