Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Friends List

Started by Maxeficent [1574036] on in Bugs & Issues.

18 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Maxeficent [1574036]

Currently in the list's section, there is no Friend's list only Enemy's, it was working last night but this morning/afternoon the list has vanished.
Using FireFox, so unsure if it is the same on any other browser.
I clear cache everyday, ive restarted FireFox, I also have a donator status...so the problem persists.
Maxeficent [1574036]

Okay dokey, i just tried IE *as i do not have Chrome* and the same issue was there.. BUT a big BUT, when i go to add one of my old friends back, the friends list on add friends is there, it is just not showing on the left hand side. *seems i added six not five friends, i cant count apparently*
I do appologies but i dont have a big screen, lol.

[image: i89.photobucket.com]


xx_Dog-Tag_xx [1523555]

my friends list has also vanished

i can still get to my friends list using the blue people you know icon at bottom right hand side of the screen(next to the chat boxes)
EscapedGoblin [1849481]

My friends list has also vanished.
Firefox
Connected to server: App2

EDIT: I have just noticed that when I click to refresh the page, the friends list is momentarily there, then gets hidden by the "List" title bar above it.
THCBlueberry [123265]

also having the same issue, just noticed it now, on app3 if this is any help ;)
Have freinds on list, can still get to list via link bar at bottom of browser but no link in side bar, just enemies.

using firefox 29.0.1
Incognito [1697514]

Mine has gone as well. Except the entire list column was removed 3 days. After the sidebar error, I had my enemies list returned to me, the friends list hasn't.
Lily [1530574]

I have no friends list either 47 friends on mine... along with a corrupted profile!! Jeez starting to be a pain this update!