Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ABSTRACT --- HELP!!--- CNC

Started by Skoosh [1191878] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 301 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Skoosh [1191878] ×1

Skoosh [1191878]

hello all,it has been a long time before i have created any sorts of graphic design but here it is. i am also aware that most of you do not know who i am[:tired:]
i have forgotten all my tips and tricks and on top of that 600x100 is so hard to make.

i need help as i have lost all my resources for tag making as i deleted my download folder , shit!. any links would be great
ifstretchedpls click on top of image
[image: i840.photobucket.com]

[image: i840.photobucket.com]
Becceh [847034]

I quite like it just because it's a bit different and kinda weird but I think it fits quite well. You've done a pretty good job on it. R+
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Abstract is great! That text is hideous though.

Also if looks like you either darkened over or made the fractals on the edges a bit transparent which is good for focals and depth however it makes their colors look so dull and almost like they were accidental.

Btw its Agent xD
Skoosh [1191878]

TaintedInside- thank you,a rate would be great


agent- i wondered where you went..im shit at text as you have seen.. ill c wht i can do.i have lost all my text any links?

i alo darkened it to make the focal stand out,is it working? what do you mean transparent[:tired:] [:laughing:]
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

I will be more specific when i get to my personal pc (im at work - not working) haha!!! xD

Gotta love my job.

But I will get you some text as I need to get myself some as well (I literally hate all of mine).

Edit:
And Im still around - not sure if that is a good thing. MY work still blows as much as it always has so at least things don't change too much haha
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Pack is uploading now. Cnc will be after that.

And then I am back to fulfilling my custom order as my deadline is tomorrow.