Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing job points

Started by Weable [1773829] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Weable [1773829]

I have changed jobs a few times and now I am back at a Sweetshop I'm missing all my previous job points.
I had about 300 or so
Weable [1773829]

I've worked for two different sweet shops and maybe a flower shop then went to the Education job, now I'm back to a sweet shop position and now have zero job points. I'm collecting job points now though but am missing my previous sweet shop job points
Flugkatze [1718691]

"Also with regard to job and company points, you earn job points based on your current level and rank within that particular job, the amount of job points you can earn each day compared to company points is setup different, you also keep job points if you leave a job, you do not keep company points if you leave a company. The amount of company points you can earn each day is based solely on the companies rank."

From the torn wiki.


maledict [1677916]
This page was last modified on 5 December 2011, at 03:06.

The problem with the wiki is a lot of the time is that information is Outdated.
FOUND:
http://www.torn.com/old_forums.php?forumID=1&ID=15983256(at the very bottom)

Saving job points
If you leave or are fired from a company, you'll be able to return to that company later (or a company of the same type) and spend your job points at that one instead.