You can see the last person that you interacted with using the chat box feature at the bottom right ("people you know" box) it also reveals who anonymous actually is under "Recent".
Anonymous mails/items not anonymous.
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 44 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Interesting! I believe I've resolved this, it'll be pushed on Friday. Thanks.
Mentioned in this thread
Killer [1710689] ×1
You can see the last person that you interacted with using the chat box feature at the bottom right ("people you know" box) it also reveals who anonymous actually is under "Recent".
is this on all browsers the same?
can you provide screenshots?
Okay I thought you'd know what Torns own features were labeled but I'll humor you with a screenshot, a fair request. (I will NOT humor you with the browser question, that's just asinine!)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Interesting!
I believe I've resolved this, it'll be pushed on Friday. Thanks.
...Also, when you reply to the anonymous message shows in your chat history with the person that sent the anonymous message...
Fix didn't work. Same issue :o It'd be super cool if we could anon send items too...just a side note xD
The fix wouldn't remove people already on the list, just prevent new anon mails from adding people to the list.
Last anon was from someone I've never interacted with before that I asked in global (http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1710689)
Mentions: Killer [1710689]
Weird, it looks like my fix was overwritten. Let's see on Tuesday!
Mentions: Anonymous isn't anonymous
You should also remove the reply button to anonymous messages.