About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I feel this has potential .. but it is WAY over sharpened ... tone down the sharpness ALOT then i will try cnc more
If you want my honest opinion;
It looks very messy, and the colour scheme is all over the place, try and use some gradient maps and try out different blending modes.
The color scheme was all over the place on purpose. It's a space theme, so I used colors you typical see in supernovas and star clusters and whatnot.
I could tone it down maybe?