Every time I try to change from Donate to any other section it doesn't change. It stays on the donate page. The drop down opens I click the one I want but it won't change. Anyone else having this issue?
Faction Armory mobile
Started by rex512 [1677018] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Every time I try to change from Donate to any other section it doesn't change. It stays on the donate page. The drop down opens I click the one I want but it won't change. Anyone else having this issue?
if you provide us with some more details, we might be able to help you better.
what browser are you using?
what is your os?
what is the platform?
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5.
It's for mobile platform.
The drop down opens for me but when I select a section for Example I want to use medical supplies so when I click the link for it the drop down goes away and it stays on the donation page.
So all in all I can't access any armory stuff at all.
what browser do you use on there?
I seen a recent post with people having the same issue as me.
update, please?
no update,
closing