13 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Most-liked replies
JZZ[38465]
· 3 likes · 5. Icons too small and zooming in is blocked by the site. 6. Slider (rehab) do not work! They say they've checked on all mobile devices, yet apparently they've forgotten to check chrome on the newest android — KitKat. 7. …
I am facing the following issues while logging into torn using mobile devices:
1. No chain bar. 2. Unable to check drug/med/booster cooldown time when I hover or click on the respective icons. 3. Unable to zoom into city map. 4. Unable to open shops and stores by clicking on them in city map.
5. Icons too small and zooming in is blocked by the site. 6. Slider (rehab) do not work! They say they've checked on all mobile devices, yet apparently they've forgotten to check chrome on the newest android — KitKat. 7. In crimes, "try again" is a plain text instead of a button on some browsers. 8. Giving new permissions to someone wipes out all the other given permissions to others.
I am on HTC one x. And using chrome it's the only browser that works somewhat good since respo. I can't stat check. It only lets me see my stats. I also can't see my booster, drug, and medical cooldowns. I can't insert images into forums or messages. Only in chat boxes. Slider also not working for me. So it's impossible to scroll war base. There's more but I lost my note with all my issue's.
4. Unable to open shops and stores by clicking on them in city map. 8. Giving new permissions to someone wipes out all the other given permissions to others.
Following things are working fine but can get better:
Hopefully a developer can pick up these last three remaining issues.
Unable to open shops and stores by clicking on them in city map.Giving new permissions to someone wipes out all the other given permissions to others.Slider bar for rehab not working on mobile chrome
I have checked this bugs on mobile (Android 4.4.2 Google Chrome). It looks like it has been fixed but has not been marked as fixed. Could you check it again please? Thank you.