Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New raceway error message.

Started by Skeleton [1842726] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

flufffy [494285] ×1 WaI_YaN [1185003] ×1

Skeleton [1842726]

NOTE: This is not one of the "OH NO THE RACEWAY IS CLOSED" posts, it's something new I noticed.
I have a racing license and tried to go to the raceway a few days ago. It said something like "Oops, this page is closed for now." I tried again today, and it said "Not enough rights." Does this mean it doesn't recognize my license or something? Can someone else confirm this? Thanks.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It means that staff/committee are testing it, and civilians don't have enough rights to access it.

Rights here meaning level of privilege/access within the game.

You'll have to wait until it's actually finished and released before you can use it.
flufffy [494285]
Waiyan1500 [1185003]Having the same problem here

I wouldn't call it a problem. Everything is working as planned. As above, you're not staff or committee so you don't have the rights to access.

Mentions: WaI_YaN [1185003]

Butters [34298]
fluffy [494285]
As above, you're not staff or committee so you don't have the rights to access.


It's pretty self explanatory I would have thought zippy...

Mentions: flufffy [494285]