Holy Grail
Started by Robb-Stark [1075937] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 64
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Quit talking sense and grab a pitchfork! The hive mind has spoken!
Mentioned in this thread
Beerstein [1322136] ×7 flufffy [494285] ×5 taktikz [7800] ×3 mothak [541413] ×3 1035358 [1035358] ×3 KickRocks [1030718] ×2 Butters [34298] ×1 MrClandestine [420229] ×1 Moguai [423015] ×1 Taksas027 [444122] ×1 Alah_Ukbar [458166] ×1 68k [846690] ×1
Given the past history with lottos, i'd say the chance is very high that a multi will take the pot only to be fedded within a day lol.
Nahhh I've obviously got this one in the bag:
2tickets boughtTicket for theHoly Grailare$1,000,000andone casino tokeneach.
Butters [34298]Nahhh I've obviously got this one in the bag:
2tickets boughtTicket for theHoly Grailare$1,000,000andone casino tokeneach.
3ticket bought
Ticket for theHoly Grailare$1,000,000andone casino tokeneach.
You don't stand a chance......
Mentions: Butters [34298]
Ticket for theHoly Grailare$1,000,000andone casino tokeneach.
should have gone for staff
Staff hax! xD
of course :P
Robb is psychic :o
Sad I seen this coming a mile away
Ok look who won...
I am so surprised...
oh so that's what that [win lottery] button in the staff panel was for :o
Yep
Jasus wept people staff play the game too, honestly these conspiracy theories are getting totally ridiculous. Why should staff, most of whom weren't staff when they first registered, be exempt from winning the lotto? It's truly astounding how jealous people get about a few pixels
fluffy [494285]oh so that's what that [win lottery] button in the staff panel was for :o
Why didn't you press the damn thing like I told you then fluffy - sheesh!!! Staff hax are no good if you don't use them... :o
Mentions: flufffy [494285]
I was happy with the [reverse bookie bet] and [free energy] but now I think I have a new favorite
Didn't a staff member win the last time there was a mega huge lottery from when Ched added back in some of the money that was won by multis years ago ?
My memory could be wrong since it was years ago but I remember that it raised some fuss and bitching on the forum.
fluffy [494285]I was happy with the [reverse bookie bet] and [free energy] but now I think I have a new favorite[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: flufffy [494285]
I suspect there'll be a flood of new staff applications coming in shortly! xD
Moguai [423015]I suspect there'll be a flood of new staff applications coming in shortly! xD
I'm going to apply with all my multis.. One of them has to be accepted right?
Mentions: Moguai [423015]
how to win a holy grail? become a staff!