Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

hospital question

Started by Big_Dogg [1525265] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Killer [1710689] ×5 Big_Dogg [1525265] ×4 Snappy [644425] ×1 oraN [1778676] ×1

Snappy [644425]

Once you stay in the medical job for enough time to reach the top rank (100 days to be brain surgeon i think) then you unlock the ability to revive. You then keep this ability even if you leave your job.

Revives cost 75 energy to begin with and can only be reduced by the faction special salutary, down to a minimum of 25 energy per revive. Hope this helped.
Big_Dogg [1525265]
Krystal [644425]Once you stay in the medical job for enough time to reach the top rank (100 days to be brain surgeon i think) then you unlock the ability to revive. You then keep this ability even if you leave your job.

Revives cost 75 energy to begin with and can only be reduced by the faction special salutary, down to a minimum of 25 energy per revive. Hope this helped.

Sorry my question wasn't too clear.

Mentions: Snappy [644425]

Big_Dogg [1525265]
Killer [1710689]It should be.

I don't think it is meant to be allowed because the icons aren't there when you're in the hospital but you can do it from the hospital page

Mentions: Killer [1710689]

Killer [1710689]
Big_Dogg [1525265]
Killer [1710689]It should be.

I don't think it is meant to be allowed because the icons aren't there when you're in the hospital but you can do it from the hospital page

That's what I meant. It should be a bug.

Mentions: Big_Dogg [1525265] · Killer [1710689]

Big_Dogg [1525265]
Killer [1710689]
Big_Dogg [1525265]
Killer [1710689]It should be.

I don't think it is meant to be allowed because the icons aren't there when you're in the hospital but you can do it from the hospital page

That's what I meant. It should be a bug.

OK sorry I misunderstood you

Mentions: Big_Dogg [1525265] · Killer [1710689]

oraN [1778676]
Big_Dogg [1525265]
Killer [1710689]
Big_Dogg [1525265]
Killer [1710689]It should be.

I don't think it is meant to be allowed because the icons aren't there when you're in the hospital but you can do it from the hospital page

That's what I meant. It should be a bug.

OK sorry I misunderstood you

i cant revieve ....

Mentions: Big_Dogg [1525265] · Killer [1710689]

Big_Dogg [1525265]
ORAN-I-QUIT [1778676]
Big_Dogg [1525265]
Killer [1710689]
Big_Dogg [1525265]
Killer [1710689]It should be.

I don't think it is meant to be allowed because the icons aren't there when you're in the hospital but you can do it from the hospital page

That's what I meant. It should be a bug.

OK sorry I misunderstood you

i cant revieve ....

You have to do it from the hospital. Look at killers thread in bugs I posted a screenshot

Mentions: Big_Dogg [1525265] · Killer [1710689] · oraN [1778676]