Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spare Xbox live codes

Started by iKiNGi [1860172] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
iKiNGi [1860172]

Okay guys,
My family has an xbox 360. Problem is, nobody has an active account on it. I bought Forza 4. Loved the game, but my dad's account expired. I am more of a PS3 person but Gran Turismo isn't great and I was wondering if anybody can send me a code. And if you have Forza I would love to drift around.
iKiNGi [1860172]

there are a lot of giveaways I've seen. Just asking around. cause people do get xbox live for free sometimes. If you don't want to, you don't have to. :P
Anon [1771528]

I got £40 worth of MS points off this hacker on xbox, he was a really cool guy wasn't selfish either, but I don't think this is the place to ask on a game like this, but if I had only just bought a game i'd give you the code but unfortunately I've give all of them away.