Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RATINGS QUESTION

Started by oraN [1778676] on in Questions & Answers.

27 replies · 238 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Xukusari [287382] ×5 bogie [148747] ×4 PatBenatar [420347] ×4 Beerstein [1322136] ×1

oraN [1778676]

how much KARMA do we gain if someone rates+ and how much do we lose if someone rates- ???
any idea
PatBenatar [420347]

Looks like 1 for both negative and positive. -rated But good news once you are tanked it does not matter, poor slobs can down rate you all day and it wont mean a thing.
Have a nice day...
oraN [1778676]
Hypocrites [420347]There ya go, gave you a positive to off set it, but I have a feeling you were not looking for that kind of love. LOL

this doesnt only happen here but its found everywhere
IF IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE THEN WHATS THE POINT OF KARMA when its missused

Mentions: PatBenatar [420347]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Xukusari [287382]I wouldn't worry too much about Karma unless there's a reward that gets sent out for it, then whore it like crazy.

It was hinted at in the announcement that there is such rewards for high karma, it's a secret as to what they are yet though.

Mentions: Xukusari [287382]

oraN [1778676]
bogie [148747]
Xukusari [287382]I wouldn't worry too much about Karma unless there's a reward that gets sent out for it, then whore it like crazy.

It was hinted at in the announcement that there is such rewards for high karma, it's a secret as to what they are yet though.

maybe a place in hall of fame

Mentions: bogie [148747] · Xukusari [287382]

PatBenatar [420347]
bogie [148747]
Xukusari [287382]I wouldn't worry too much about Karma unless there's a reward that gets sent out for it, then whore it like crazy.

It was hinted at in the announcement that there is such rewards for high karma, it's a secret as to what they are yet though.



It is no secret why lie? You know darn well it is a separate forum for those who have 1000 karma. Secret hardly?

Mentions: bogie [148747] · Xukusari [287382]

bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Hypocrites [420347]
bogie [148747]
Xukusari [287382]I wouldn't worry too much about Karma unless there's a reward that gets sent out for it, then whore it like crazy.

It was hinted at in the announcement that there is such rewards for high karma, it's a secret as to what they are yet though.



It is no secret why lie? You know darn well it is a separate forum for those who have 1000 karma. Secret hardly?

500 actually. Let us know when you join us there ;) Might be a while.

Mentions: bogie [148747] · PatBenatar [420347] · Xukusari [287382]

PatBenatar [420347]
bogie [148747]
Hypocrites [420347]
bogie [148747]
Xukusari [287382]I wouldn't worry too much about Karma unless there's a reward that gets sent out for it, then whore it like crazy.

It was hinted at in the announcement that there is such rewards for high karma, it's a secret as to what they are yet though.



It is no secret why lie? You know darn well it is a separate forum for those who have 1000 karma. Secret hardly?

Let us know when you join us there ;)

Avoiding the comment? You know liars are worse than cheats.


Oh wait! You admit you LIED! Imagine that! Like I said in previous posts if I had to deal with the same jerks I do on the normal forums why would I bother. I gave up caring for my karma over a week ago. Ass holes ruined it for me.



Hypocrites [420347]
bogie [148747]
Xukusari [287382]I wouldn't worry too much about Karma unless there's a reward that gets sent out for it, then whore it like crazy.

It was hinted at in the announcement that there is such rewards for high karma, it's a secret as to what they are yet though.



It is no secret why lie? You know darn well it is a separate forum for those who have 1000 karma. Secret hardly?

500 actually. Let us know when you join us there ;) Might be a while.



ROFL better have your staff buddies GY this quick so your "cronies" don't see what kinda liar you are.


Mentions: bogie [148747] · PatBenatar [420347] · Xukusari [287382]

Beerstein [1322136]

Eh it's kinda supposed to be a secret, omitting something isn't really lying. He said there are SECRET rewards he just didn't say what they are, get over it.



Also Bogie you suck at secrets, first the anonymous mails/cash thing and now this.
PatBenatar [420347]

No that was a BLATANT LIE! And he got his hands caught in the cookie jar! I would not expect you would know what a lie or what is the truth is if it bit you in the ..... move along.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Beerstein [1322136]Eh it's kinda supposed to be a secret, omitting something isn't really lying. He said there are SECRET rewards he just didn't say what they are, get over it.



Also Bogie you suck at secrets, first the anonymous mails/cash thing and now this.

Dw, I just rated up 10 of your posts in our exclusive 500 score forum to make up for it :) Added a new picture to your 'Styx appreciation thread' over there too which I think you will very much enjoy!

Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]

Beerstein [1322136]
Hypocrites [420347]No that was a BLATANT LIE! And he got his hands caught in the cookie jar! I would not expect you would know what a lie or what is the truth is if it bit you in the ..... move along.




Beerstein disliked your post
RATINGS QUESTION


OH NO MY KARMA!!!!! Runs away from the evil little boy.....

Arbitrarily rate me down over 100x and you get uppity over me rating down you making false accusations and insulting me? Get real, you manage to make EVERY thread in EVERY forum section you post in about your personal karma, get over it.

Also OP ched suggested more rewards might be added in the future. For now it seems to be 1 point for 1 rate though I hear excessively attacking someone may make some votes worth

Mentions: PatBenatar [420347] · RATINGS QUESTION

JollyGarcia [494677]

I believe i was down rated and didn't lose any karma and it wasn't a downrate attack.
So i think up rates are more powerful, or the guy downrated a bunch of people and his downrates don't count for much.

*I'm just guessing here*