Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing items

Started by Bingbonghippy [328231] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Bingbonghippy [328231]

I bought 50 or so xanax the day before yesterday and put most of it in my display case. After using what I had on hand and rehabbing, I went to take 12 out of my display case but they are not there. I've looked everywhere for them and just can't find them.