Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym Progress Bar

Started by Baekhyun [1791246] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Baekhyun [1791246]

I recently unlocked the next Gym and since I did this, the progress bar to unlocking the next gym has not risen at all, it is still showing 0%.
Baekhyun [1791246]

I'm on the Gun Shop, training on Force Training. It's been a couple of days and I've been training full bars and Xanax and haven't got any green progress bar as yet.

I'll leave it a couple more days and see how it goes. Thanks for replying. :)
Baekhyun [1791246]

You can close this one now please, the green bar has just shown up. Must just need to wait a few days once you get to the later shops. :)