Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Let them ,,die,,!

Started by v3jaset [9798] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 409 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Noc [1662321] ×2 Gatta [10036] ×1 Tunk [15419] ×1 Akija [43246] ×1 barbirger [106818] ×1 121217 [121217] ×1 Dave [272331] ×1 Marauder [436873] ×1 ryan1987 [1693140] ×1

v3jaset [9798]

Tunk [15419]
  • Last action:
    2653 days ago
skeleton [121217]
  • Last action:
    2535 days ago
Akija [43246]
  • Last action:
    1441 days ago
Gatta [10036]
  • Last action:
    1769 days ago
barbirger [106818]
  • Last action:
    1186 days ago

Mentions: Akija [43246] · barbirger [106818] · Gatta [10036] · Tunk [15419]

Dave [272331]

Information
Name: skeleton [121217]
Days old: 558
Level: 35
The spy managed to get the following results
Speed: 49997867.8801
Strength: 75214.0621
Defence: 13009.3682
Dexterity: N/A
Total: N/A
Manual labour: 13486
Inteligence: 40019
Endurance: 21170
Total: N/A


Just some stuff I had saved in my notebook.... Kind cool I think. He was one of the bigger statted guys when i started playing I remember.
Marauder [436873]
Dave [272331]Information
Name: skeleton [121217]
Days old: 558
Level: 35
The spy managed to get the following results
Speed: 49997867.8801
Strength: 75214.0621
Defence: 13009.3682
Dexterity: N/A
Total: N/A
Manual labour: 13486
Inteligence: 40019
Endurance: 21170
Total: N/A


Just some stuff I had saved in my notebook.... Kind cool I think. He was one of the bigger statted guys when i started playing I remember.

Skeleton was a beast both stats and chaining from what I remember of him but was he done for cheating???

Mentions: Dave [272331]

1035358 [1035358]

I assume you are asking that their accounts be deleted but why? I can't see how their accounts remaining on the game negatively affects anyone or maybe I'm missing something since your title and OP don't really explain what you mean?
1035358 [1035358]
ryan1987 [1693140]http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=121217

um, why is his rank 'outstanding Newcomer'? It should be deserter i think xD

I think that might have been changed a while back because some people knew others who had died irl while still an active member of the game so there was a request to have it changed from "Deserter" because they felt it was disrespectful to the memory of their friends, it might not be the reason in this case but I know there was a Suggestion in the past requesting that the Deserter title be altered in some cases.

Mentions: 121217 [121217] · ryan1987 [1693140]

Noc [1662321]
Marauder [436873]
Noc [1662321]Beast's of the days of old devoid n spookigorrila

Bring back Bernkill Xd

lmao he wasnt a beast f**king fraggle ;)

Mentions: Marauder [436873] · Noc [1662321]