I just bought 100 empty boxes which I filled with bricks and wrapped, but when I was finished I only had 99 presents. I'm not worried about the loss of a brick, but it might not be just a brick next time. I'm not sure what exactly caused the disappearing box, as I handled 100 of them in a short time.
A box disappeared
Started by Yuno_Lift [121252] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I just bought 100 empty boxes which I filled with bricks and wrapped, but when I was finished I only had 99 presents. I'm not worried about the loss of a brick, but it might not be just a brick next time. I'm not sure what exactly caused the disappearing box, as I handled 100 of them in a short time.
passing on for deeper check
Please ignore this, I was just being stupid.
I somehow put an empty box into one of the boxes instead of a brick. T_T