Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ask a Question Link?

Started by Valaskjalf [1503919] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 241 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×2 Xepa4ep [1720900] ×2 flufffy [494285] ×1 DaveO [887166] ×1 Divalicious [1594031] ×1

flufffy [494285]

Not sure if they plan to reinstate the link (in the city) or not, maybe this forum will be the main place to get your answers now.
flufffy [494285]

Update: I've noticed in the staff panel that we can see a question has been asked but if we try to view/answer it directs us to this forum. So I wouldn't use the link bigie provided as I can't see a way ti answer you at present.
Valaskjalf [1503919]

Ah good to know, I hadn't got back around to this. What I wanted to know was if you make a bug report and it is eventually marked as closed is the fix live then or does it get uploaded with the hot patch on Tuesdays and Fridays? If not and its still an issue just file another one I suppose as there's no conversation between player and dev to see if its resolved?
flufffy [494285]

They are not usually closed without an answer. Most are not bugs at all. If it's going to be fixed in a future release then they'll say that.
DaveO [887166]

The fixed bugs get pushed on tues and friday. I dont know when this was set to fixed but if its still not right by the end of today just post back in that thread that its still not right so it gets reconfirmed or flick me a mail and ill re confirm it.
Valaskjalf [1503919]
DaveO [887166]The fixed bugs get pushed on tues and friday. I dont know when this was set to fixed but if its still not right by the end of today just post back in that thread that its still not right so it gets reconfirmed or flick me a mail and ill re confirm it.

Looks like its fixed, Your bug report "Specific Forum Searches" has been marked as Fixed by Bigset1 2014/07/22 1:13:00 PM. So a week, pretty good turn around with everything going on now.

Mentions: DaveO [887166] · Xepa4ep [1720900] · Specific Forum Searches

MrWorldwide78 [1848481]

hey i cannot choose my friends for the invitation for marriage ceremony.. It is showing me only one friend who have stopped playing torncity
what will i do ?
flufffy [494285]

That's like the worlds most off-topic question. I'd say make new friends. You could post in Trade chat perhaps. Friends needed to witness marriage.