Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard Please

Started by EscapedGoblin [1849481] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 211 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

1783856 [1783856] ×4 PatBenatar [420347] ×1 -RKO- [1834174] ×1

EscapedGoblin [1849481]

I was recently bountied by a player. I don't care about the bounty at all, but the player in question was in Fed.

I was under the impression once in Fed you can't do anything at all. Has someone found a loophole, or am I mistaken.
ReyDuvall [1526820]
Walter-White [1783856]Or he might have bountied you before being fedded.

No, I heard of this last week. People are currently able to do things from Fed that they weren't previously able to do, like bounty.
Probably a bug.

Mentions: 1783856 [1783856]

-RKO- [1834174]
Walter-White [1783856]Or he might have bountied you before being fedded.

this should be the reason, we cant do anything in fed i think...
.

Mentions: 1783856 [1783856]

ReyDuvall [1526820]
The-Ghost79 [1834174]
Walter-White [1783856]Or he might have bountied you before being fedded.

this should be the reason, we cant do anything in fed i think...
.

It isn't the reason. People have been bountying while in Fed.

Mentions: -RKO- [1834174] · 1783856 [1783856]

PatBenatar [420347]

Bogie was supposed to file a player report on a player who was in the fed that exploited the bug not sure if he did or not, you might want to file your own bug/player report.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Styx [420347]Bogie was supposed to file a player report on a player who was in the fed that exploited the bug not sure if he did or not, you might want to file your own bug/player report.

I was? When was this? Who even was this? Since when did you decide what I was SUPPOSED to be doing Styx? Sorry to be bumping up an oldish thread, just saw this and am a little confused xD
Full of crap as always it seems, just downvoted this post and didn't bother replying xD

Mentions: PatBenatar [420347]

EscapedGoblin [1849481]

Thanks Wardog, I have also submitted a player report when I started this thread, so you might want to ignore it if it's being sorted anyway.

This might as well go in the graveyard, so I'll change the name of it.