I have just been locked out of torn for 60 seconds while busting. Is this a normal thing. Apparently I asked to complete to many commands in a specific Time on my iPad . Any information appreciated. Also I normally come on line bust a few do computer crimes have done this for some time but since the new format I cannot complete a computer crime . I have tried lower paid crimes no problem at all but not my computer crimes??
Lock out
Started by x_Fairy_Elf_x [1263807] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I have just been locked out of torn for 60 seconds while busting. Is this a normal thing. Apparently I asked to complete to many commands in a specific Time on my iPad . Any information appreciated. Also I normally come on line bust a few do computer crimes have done this for some time but since the new format I cannot complete a computer crime . I have tried lower paid crimes no problem at all but not my computer crimes??
yes. It's a new feature.
as for your computer crimes, do you have the virus needed for them?
- Temporary Block - making 60 requests to the server within a minute results in a temporary 1 min ban on actionssource
Check out the changelog here for other basic bugs / features info:
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Changelog#Unofficial_Torn_Changelog_.28ver_RESPO_July_21.2C_2014.29
Mentions: You play too much?
This can also happen when buying multiple items very quickly from the item market.
I'm only guessing but I assume this is a form of protection against DDOS attacks - Torn had an awful time with those a while back. If this is the case then its a minor annoyance that I can live with.