Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong RFC?

Started by Huskies [557209] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 324 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Huskies [557209]

Okay, a simple yet very annoying issue has come to my attention, i am not sure if anyone else is getting it at all because i haven't found one post which leaves me to believe its an issue on my laptop perhaps however i have googled the problem and still not discovered the answer so i'm asking you lovely people.

Basically when i click anything, and i mean anything in torn city, any link etc, it sometimes (most of the time) comes up with a blank page that says "wrong RFC" now this is frustrating because i am not able to do anything like crimes, gym or education or even access the city, the forums seems to be the only place where the problem hasn't occurred.

Thanks for reading and hopefully look forward to a response that will help!
-RKO- [1834174]

This happens sometimes to me. Once I went to Japan. I bought the items and then when I clicked Travel Back, it kept coming. Wrong RFC Wrng RFC Wrong RFC. I wasted my 1 whole day over day and finally at night, they allowed me to travel back.
Huskies [557209]

It's a right pain, still after a solution, i forgot to mention it's happening on both browsers (Internet Explorer 8 & Safari)
Moguai [423015]

I occasionally experience this bug whilst playing slots, and also when doing crimes sometimes.

Browser: Google Chrome36.0.1985.125
frostedclaws [1446761]

I jsut got it while trying to rehab in swiss over 10 times. I get it while doing crimes, gym, faction tabs, attacking. using chrome browser.
TheCrimsonKing [1488748]

I've had this problem since respo began. I can barely do anything without "wrong rfc" popping up. Unfortunately, that's not hyperbole. Anything that requires clicking a button, even sometimes when replying on the forums, it will pop up, sometimes a few times, and most of the time it won't stop doing it, no matter how many times I try or refresh the page.

Browsers:
Chrome
Firefox
torch
Palemoon
Even IE 8