20 replies · 338 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
cleared my phone's cache and is working now :D ta! Although the chatboxes don't want to stay in one place...
they move all across the screen if I zoom out :s At least it lets me move them out of the way easier now so I can validate and such from phone though :D
It's working on my phone, but unfortunately I just left China. Hopefully I can select all now and update Travelrun from my mobile as well as my desktop.
finally works, but still a lot of errors in respo, cant wait till there are no more, and how do you go on a factions description which was displayed below the faction members?
So happy with this! Was getting bored with the "mobile torn on my iPad" now I can use this full version as such it's made me happy and enjoying the game again
I had to clear cache & refresh a few times for it to show up, but it did. Nice addition, although I don't think I'll use it myself. Hopefully it'll bring back some of the older players.
This is awesome! I tried "Request desktop site" in chrome before and nothing happened, but now torn has its own button that works. That's a really good move, as a lot of people use mobile devices and may not want the mobile view. Thank you, staff.
-CB- [378702]How do you change it back to the mobile version? That is, if you wanted to.
Once you switch, the button becomes a mobile phone instead of a pc.
I don't like zooming in and out constantly, I've gotten used to mobile version so I probably won't be using the computer version from my phone again. I think it's great that it's an option for those who want it though.