Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auto run away?

Started by Expected [1858302] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

poptop [1355657] ×1

Expected [1858302]

I attacked someone and after fighting them I didn't get the option to leave, mug, hospialized. It just told me I ran away and saw the person get up and stumble away.

I tried attacking someone again and it did the same thing again.

Is it because I'm on a tablet?
poptop [1355657]

It used to mean you have double clicked in the attack - probably still does. When you are in an attack NEVER EVER double click - let it complete the action or time out and then refresh.

I am a terrible double clicker and so used surprise run away quite a lot.

Try that and see if you still have the problem.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
poptop [1355657]It used to mean you have double clicked in the attack - probably still does. When you are in an attack NEVER EVER double click - let it complete the action or time out and then refresh.

I am a terrible double clicker and so used surprise run away quite a lot.

Try that and see if you still have the problem.

I used to do this all the time as well. Now when attacking if nothing happens I double check to see if the page is fully loaded to know if I missed the link or not.

This is most likely what happened with the OP.

Mentions: poptop [1355657]

AngryVGNerd [1530413]

Auto run away happens when you repeadedly click during lag. Stay calm and wait for the page to load and that wont happen. In my opinion...

Always happened, not because of respo.

To bad old forum was removed and not just cleaned up, all this info was on there.
Expected [1858302]

Yeah I didn't double click though. If I don't double click on a PC or my phone why would I on a tablet? It works on the others just fine, just not my tablet. I'll simply just attack on PC or mobile, but thanks for the answers! :)