I have been "truly forgiven for all of my sins" - Extremely Rare Award achieved after having prayed in Church
Forgiven award
Started by CaptQueeg [1689079] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Ric [1369829] ×2 David [132845] ×1 Robertas [331385] ×1 Kim [582646] ×1 -Monkey- [892675] ×1 1035358 [1035358] ×1
I have been "truly forgiven for all of my sins" - Extremely Rare Award achieved after having prayed in Church
Congrats! how many time you prayed in church?
Blitzburgh [582646]Congrats! how many time you prayed in church?
Perhaps 20 times. It had been implied that praying helped you to have better luck finding items in the city so I prayed each day before looking on the map for items. Typically have found 1 item per day.
Mentions: Kim [582646]
Nicely done! :)
Do you take drugs, have some crime preferences, or do you avoid some types of crimes (like murder)?
Ok you got a R+ from me, now my aim is to make this award less "Extremely Rare" lol xD Off to church now xD
David [132845]Nicely done! :)
Do you take drugs, have some crime preferences, or do you avoid some types of crimes (like murder)?
Don't take drugs (yet), mainly do Arson & Shoplift trying to get my nerve from 35 to 40.
Mentions: David [132845]
hmm it doesnt work like pray x times a day for sure (like 100e + Xan used on prayers xD) :S Either luck factor, either you need to beconsistent and pray for few days a row.
edit - since its in commitment section I guess you just need to pray for those 20 days to get it xD
Did you give any money to church or was it pure praying?
Robertas [331385]Did you give any money to church or was it pure praying?
I had given less than 50,000 when I got the award.
Mentions: Robertas [331385]
Congrats, do we know if there is only one award for the church or is there a separate one for donating too?
I'm currently trying to achieve this i've prayed once a day now for 3/4 days, i'll update after 20 or when the award comes, whichever comes first
Ahaargh! I was praying, but then stopped. My 20 day count has rest lol
MadameButterfly [1035358]Congrats, do we know if there is only one award for the church or is there a separate one for donating too?
I haven't given anything after donating $50K butmaybethereis something there for being a philanthropist although I saw in another thread that someone had given a lot of $ and not received anything.
Mentions: 1035358 [1035358]
Is the award somehow related to Crimes? Like if we donot commit crimes for some days or do the lesser ones and pray, we will get the honour quicker?
I just got the honor[:grin:]
Ric [1369829]I just got the honor[:grin:]
how? how much have you donated, how often, give details so we can try and get it :) grats
Mentions: Ric [1369829]
-Monkey- [892675]Ric [1369829]I just got the honor[:grin:]
how? how much have you donated, how often, give details so we can try and get it :) grats
i have been praying and donating daily, twice since some days. My total donation is about 1.7 mill. I don't think it is related to donation as i don't donate too much.
Just pray and donate twice daily, when you get up and before going to bed. :)
i have been praying and donating daily, twice since some days. My total donation is about 1.7 mill. I don't think it is related to donation as i don't donate too much.
Just pray and donate twice daily, when you get up and before going to bed. :)
how much did you donate each time and how many days it took to you?
no i just prayed a few time's a day, still did my usual crimes. and i never donated to church. got award after nine days
I also received it by praying and donating twice daily. It took less than 2 weeks.