I don't know if it's just me but I play Torn on a iPad and my screen is all messed up, it's either to small and glitchy or to big and close up
iPad screen on Torn
Started by loron [1608144] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I don't know if it's just me but I play Torn on a iPad and my screen is all messed up, it's either to small and glitchy or to big and close up
i use apple products to play torn and it seems fine for me , maybe you can take a screen shot and show us maybe we know what can be done
I uploaded a screen shot to my profile pictures because I can't post it here with an iPad
Also the grey background turns black sometimes
it seems i am already dealing with a report from you? closing this one then, one is enough. :)