Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits Issue

Started by The-Wicked [626698] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

The-Wicked [626698]

Sorry I am on phone and I cannot search for a similar post.
I am having a merits issue, I earned like 5 according to my rewards page these few days, had one and used 4 and now I have 2, so the math adds up, but there is an issue where It appears I have 3 merits and when I press Use the merits a message saying

"1 Merits had been added xxxxxxxx (122/123)" I cannot remember it all and when I pressed refresh It disappeared and I have 2 merits left.

I am addressing this problem not because I have lost a merit just because I have no idea what is wrong. Take your time guys and sorry if this is a duplicate.
EscapedGoblin [1849481]

I had that once. Reading a few other threads it seems sometimes the system credits you with an extra merit you didn't earn. Then it corrects itself later, giving you a message saying what it has done.
RatedR [72498]

We will need the following details:

Merits earned aka medals and honours =
Merits bought using points (check your personnal stats) =

Total merits =
Total spent =
The-Wicked [626698]

Medals:78 Honors:45
Merits used 120
Merits available: 3
Never bought a merit.

Again I am not reporting a lost merit, all are accounted for, just pointing out for a weird message being displayed. the next time I earn an award and it appears I will take a few screen shots. (Happened again yesterday after I got my Arson merit)
The-Wicked [626698]

Well EscapedGoblin said it above, maybe it is because I am earning a lot of merits these days? Not long since i started chaining and this has brought about 4 merits in a week.