Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot Plan new OCs

Started by s0ldierGurl [577807] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

M_Mike [1707527] ×1

Aeroroot [390615]

Which browser, I am not familiar with yada yada?

please provide your device, operating system and version of windows if your using this
rustybullethole [515455]

Same here, I have been unable to plans a new OC for a couple of days now.
Im using windows 8.1 and chrome.
The "plan" button is there but will not allow you to click on it.
MDLTartyWench [365412]

Also having that issue on Firefox windows 8 ..I tried using Chrome and it worked fine. It appears it may be a Mozilla Firefox issue
Denniz666 [1504427]

I'm having a similar problem, but on my phone.
The plan button is displayed under the list of members and won't let me tap it, i can select members to join the oc. When i try to tap it, it picks the link of the member and goes to their profile.
I'm on an HTC one mini with all the latest updates and use standard browser.
artem [1637698] Admin Staff

you still have such problem like on screenshot? if yes please press ctrl+0. if other please give me the new screenshot.

Thanks.
s0ldierGurl [577807]

This problem was fixed ages ago, maybe 2 weeks after
  • M_Mike [1707527] said it was.... But fixed nonetheless
Please Graveyard the thread! And move on

Mentions: M_Mike [1707527]