I just came back and seen that all of my flash images are not working and there is no option to add a swf image/video
Bring Back Flash!
Started by Hades [1728299] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I just came back and seen that all of my flash images are not working and there is no option to add a swf image/video
Yes as I am sure people have spent a fair amount of TC monies on flash sigs
Yea. I have sold over 5B worh of them. lol
Bring back flash
Rated down, and voted no.
Nothing worse than Flash. Although I click-to-play enabled on all my plugins (Incl. Flash), and Forum signatures hidden (When that setting will work again). No need for Flash signatures at all, make them Gif or webm, but please leave flash out...
Times are changing and Flash is beginning to get phased out altogether in favor of HTML5/CSS3.
I too have made alot of flash sigs. would hate to see it go to waste..
Bump.
R+
i want flash
Buump
Yeah. This needs to happen. Please bring back flash.