Hey guys, I'm looking to get married ;) Any offers? xxx
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Hey guys, I'm looking to get married ;) Any offers? xxx
Here's an offer: Say Hi to the graveyard for me.
Why should I do that?
You sent yourSmall First Aid KittoGelseywith the message: You might need this..
Gelsey [1861310]Why should I do that?
Lol
Mentions: Gelsey [1861310]
Sweeney Todd
here is a thread wanting your attention :p
Seriously wtf with xxx, I got sense of another multi faker
Klisto [1602878]Sweeney Todd
here is a thread wanting your attention :p
Seriously wtf with xxx, I got sense of another multi faker
Sorry, was WoWing...
Locked...[:sick:]
Mentions: Klisto [1602878]