Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10k attacks

Started by Myhedin [1348461] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Kim [582646] ×2 Myhedin [1348461] ×1

Myhedin [1348461]

Finally I achieved one of the goals I always wanted to achieve during my time in Torn
  • Attacks won:10,007
Next goal: 75k Respect Gained
Myhedin [1348461]
Blitzburgh [582646]Congrats,do u hold level?

Nah I dont :P

I'm slow at leveling up since I love hosping more people xD

Mentions: Kim [582646]

Apo [1637653]
Myhedin [1348461]
Blitzburgh [582646]Congrats,do u hold level?

Nah I dont :P

I'm slow at leveling up since I love hosping more people xD

noob !!!

Gratz on the 10k ;)

Mentions: Kim [582646] · Myhedin [1348461]