Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please validate - torn image captcha

Started by Master [1618958] on in Bugs & Issues.

18 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Master [1618958]

It doesn't seem to load properly, It tries to load itself two times. When I click it during the first time it doesn't do anything, just refreshes it with the same number again. The second click makes the captcha go away.

I used firefox and chrome, both with the same problems.
Master [1618958]

I tried the usual clearing your cookies and cache but that doesn't work, it seems to be a torn loading problem.
No this is on both mobile and PC.
My problem and Ltshroom are different. The validation works but annoyingly I have to do it with the same number twice. The first click is not recongised but the second is accepted.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

It works fine to me too. Could you check it again please and add a screen if it appears? Perhaps it was fixed with another bug. Thank you.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

I can not repeat it. I'd like to ask you to write here when it happens again. Try to write what did you do before (perhaps login in another browser or something else). I will analyze this information and try to fix it. Thank you.
RatedR [72498]

its rather trivial, but i just log in to the site, click gym from the sidebar and the captcha page just loads twice/reloads itself.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

I had the same problem a few days ago but it has been fixed. Please check it again and let me know if we have some issues. Thank you.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

This bug has been fixed on the development server. It should be added to the production server today. Thank you for detail description.