Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auction: Ended

Started by CarolDanvers [1701260] on in Graphics.

53 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
54
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Bernzzzie [1670030] ×3 CarolDanvers [1701260] ×1 Mr_House [1861611] ×1

CarolDanvers [1701260]
[image: i.minus.com]

Carol

Thank you for the bids. So far we got:
N°1: 12m by Graf2 [1771528]
N°2: 17m by Bernzzzie [1670030]
N°3: 25m by Graf2 [1771528]
I got several mails concerning buyouts and to be honnest I do NOT like buyouts because it doesn't give everybody a fair chance. Depending on your timezone you might be sleeping or working while I post these buyouts and missing the sig you really wanted. So I'd like to try (test) something else; a REVERSE auction.

How does it work?

I set a ridiculous high start price for each tag
N°1: 150 mil
N°2: 150 mil
N°3: 200 mil
Now you have 2 choices:
  • You reply by deducting 5mil from each previous price, which means you do NOT want to buy a/the signature(s) at those rates. Example: the next reply would be "N°1: 145 mil - N°2: 145 mil - N°3: 195 mil", the following reply "N°1: 140 mil - N°2: 140 mil - N°3: 190 mil" and so on
  • Or you reply: BUY followed by the number(s) you like to buy at the price mentioned in the post above your reply.
So wait as long as possible for prices to drop but don't let the others beat you to it :-)

Extra rules:
  • You may NOT post twice in a row. This also means you can not reply to drop prices and buy immediately in the next post
  • If you post BUY N° x, the price of the other tags (the ones you didn't buy) will NOT drop by 5 mil
  • The sigs will be automatically assigned to the current highest bidders (Graf2 - Bernzzzie - Graf2) once the price drops below their respective current bid (12 - 17 - 25)
  • I may post multiple times in a row
Have fun and start dropping those prices

Mentions: Bernzzzie [1670030]

CarolDanvers [1701260]

Thx for your bids, very nice. The highest bids are added to OP
Chaos [1861611]Shit ! Im broke as I restarted

Oh, I didn't notice, good luck restarting, PM if you need some support

Mentions: Mr_House [1861611]

CarolDanvers [1701260]

Thank you for the bids. So far we got:
N°1: 12m by Graf2 [1771528]
N°2: 17m by Bernzzzie [1670030]
N°3: 25m by Graf2 [1771528]
I got several mails concerning buyouts and to be honnest I do NOT like buyouts because it doesn't give everybody a fair chance. Depending on your timezone you might be sleeping or working while I post these buyouts and missing the sig you really wanted. So I'd like to try (test) something else; a REVERSE auction.

How does it work?

I set a ridiculous high start price for each tag
N°1: 150 mil
N°2: 150 mil
N°3: 200 mil
Now you have 2 choices:
  • You reply by deducting 5mil from each previous price, which means you do NOT want to buy a/the signature(s) at those rates. Example: the next reply would be "N°1: 145 mil - N°2: 145 mil - N°3: 195 mil", the following reply "N°1: 140 mil - N°2: 140 mil - N°3: 190 mil" and so on
  • Or you reply: BUY followed by the number(s) you like to buy at the price mentioned in the post above your reply.
So wait as long as possible for prices to drop but don't let the others beat you to it :-)

Extra rules:
  • You may NOT post twice in a row. This also means you can not reply to drop prices and buy immediately in the next post
  • If you post BUY N° x, the price of the other tags (the ones you didn't buy) will NOT drop by 5 mil
  • The sigs will be automatically assigned to the current highest bidders (Graf2 - Bernzzzie - Graf2) once the price drops below their respective current bid (12 - 17 - 25)
  • I may post multiple times in a row
Have fun and start dropping those prices

Mentions: Bernzzzie [1670030]

Anon [1771528]
CarolDanvers [1701260]Thank you for the bids. So far we got:

N°1: 12m by Graf2 [1771528]
N°2: 17m by Bernzzzie [1670030]
N°3: 25m by Graf2 [1771528]

I got several mails concerning buyouts and to be honnest I do NOT like buyouts because it doesn't give everybody a fair chance. Depending on your timezone you might be sleeping or working while I post these buyouts and missing the sig you really wanted. So I'd like to try (test) something else; a REVERSE auction.

How does it work?

I set a ridiculous high start price for each tag
N°1: 150 mil
N°2: 150 mil
N°3: 200 mil
Now you have 2 choices:
  • You reply by deducting 5mil from each previous price, which means you do NOT want to buy a/the signature(s) at those rates. Example: the next reply would be "N°1: 145 mil - N°2: 145 mil - N°3: 195 mil", the following reply "N°1: 140 mil - N°2: 140 mil - N°3: 190 mil" and so on
  • Or you reply: BUY followed by the number(s) you like to buy at the price mentioned in the post above your reply.
So wait as long as possible for prices to drop but don't let the others beat you to it :-)

Extra rules:
  • You may NOT post twice in a row. This also means you can not reply to drop prices and buy immediately in the next post
  • If you post BUY N° x, the price of the other tags (the ones you didn't buy) will NOT drop by 5 mil
  • The sigs will be automatically assigned to the current highest bidders (Graf2 - Bernzzzie - Graf2) once the price drops below their respective current bid (12 - 17 - 25)
  • I may post multiple times in a row
Have fun and start dropping those prices

This confuses me. xD

Mentions: Bernzzzie [1670030] · CarolDanvers [1701260]