Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top Toolbar

Started by DonCorleone [90431] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

DonCorleone [90431] ×1 352122 [352122] ×1

DonCorleone [90431]

On the top toolbar on the PC in Firefox every time I click on a new link the "To view the full website, you can click here at any time" box pops up, no matter how many times I close it.

How do I get rid of it because it is annoying?

Thanks
Don
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Appears all the time on phone here too, annoying... hopefully they remove that or at least just have it so it only appears on authenticate.php
oraN [1778676]
DonCorleone [90431]On the top toolbar on the PC in Firefox every time I click on a new link the "To view the full website, you can click here at any time" box pops up, no matter how many times I close it.

How do I get rid of it because it is annoying?

Thanks
Don

it cant be closed for me too
---------------------
ADS
----------------------
click hereand just post and get free items

Mentions: DonCorleone [90431] · FREE GIFTS GIVEAWAYS