Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

general studies merit?

Started by -munk- [110280] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
RatedR [72498]

log out, close your browser, clear your cache & temp files and log back in. then click home -> education -> general studies.

please let us know if that works.
-munk- [110280]

It doesn't work, I tired on three different computers as well as a tablet and two cellphones. Yes I have alot of connections avaliable.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think this is resolved now! Your honour was awarded. For others, the main fix will be live on Friday. Thanks.