My vault doesn't have money at all and this shows 0 money.
I do remember I had kept handsome amount of money. I saw this today and this says u have 0 amount in your vault.
Plz look into this
i dont see anything (at all) in your logs that would indicate that you had 'a handsome amount' in there. what do you think you had there and when do you think you had it there?
I had some good amount of cash in vault.. I used some for buying "Stocks" (2 blocks of stock) and some left with my vault. After system upgrade I don't see them. I noticed that when I wanted to buy a DP.. normally I always stay with DP and buy them with TC cash before they expire...
RatedR [72498]i dont see anything (at all) in your logs that would indicate that you had 'a handsome amount' in there. what do you think you had there and when do you think you had it there?
can you please answer my question(s), so we can look more specific? and what do you mean with 'system upgrade'?
Mentions:
RatedR [72498]
I have answered you above.. I can't recall time or date and amount...
The system upgrade refers to RESPO implementation... this is just my suspect but I am not sure enough...
Can you plz bring some old transaction logs before implementation of RESPO (Adding and removing amount to PI Vault? that might give some idea)
your logs show that you didnt have anything in there, hence my request for a proper date & time.
Can you check on the below 3 dates?
You have purchased a membership to Cha Cha's.
2014/07/027:00:37 PM
2014/06/123:45:06 AM
2014/05/123:45:05 AM
i'll pass this on to an admin for a deeper check.
Thank you !!
Your vault logs show no activity at all in recent months, your cash logs that show every transaction made on your account also have no vault activity in them. The 3 dates you asked about that span back 3 months show you bought DP's from bazaars with cash you had on hand in your account, you did not withdraw any money from any source to make those purchases.
You are not missing any money.